Every once in a while NO scratch that every weekend should be a good time for a baecation.
One thing about me is I am hopeless romantic who has been single for a very long time SMH. But that shouldn’t stop you from enjoying my Baecation Bucket list for New York City. I’ll keep this short and sweet. I also want to let you know that I am a International Travel Agent that recently lived in Mexico for one full year. And I know peeps all over the World so even if you don’t use my expertise booking methods for this NYC trip, please consider using my services for your next trip- I always have wonderful travel deals. Follow Travel Therapy for more travel deals.
Romantic things to do in NYC
- A dinner cruise for two Gaze at NYC’s skyline views with pick-ups at Chelsea Piers, NYC and Lincoln Harbor in Weehawken, NJ. Two-and-a-half-hour or three-hour dinner cruise on the Hudson and East Rivers. Includes: Delicious dinner buffet with freshly prepared entrees, salads and desserts, Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea and water, Spectacular views of the city skyline and local landmarks, including the Empire State Building * Onboard entertainment with DJ music, access to shared spaces and interactive games. Check out this link for additional dinner cruises.
- Spa overlooking the city Your escape from the ordinary begins at Spa Castle. Castle SPA is one of my favorite spas that I would visit in Dallas, Texas. When I learned that NYC had one and a roof with Jacuzzi’s on the roof that overlooked the city it was a must that I add that to my NYC bucket list and I was not disappointed. As of 8/16/2021 all visitors must provide vaccination documentation. Prices starting at $195 per person
- Fly High over the city of NY experience an amazing bird’s-eye view of New York’s Manhattan Island on a sightseeing helicopter flight. Prices starting at $155 per person.
- Ride around town Cinderella style Enjoy a private horse and carriage ride through Central Park and you can choose a time that works best for you. Prices starting at $70 to $105 per person.
- Get waxxy at the Wax museum – The world-famous Madame Tussauds New York has over 5 floors of exhibitions and more than 200 wax figures including celebrities, sporting icons, and politicians. With this admission ticket, enjoy full access and posing for photos with your favorite celebrities.
- Statue of Liberty – Iconic date – Visit the Iconic Statue of liberty with an up live and in person view. You will also sight see the amazing view of Manhattan.
- Ice Skating at Wollman Rink-Call (212) 439-6900 Located in the heart of Manhattan located at 59th Street and 6th Avenue, the amazing Wollman Rink is one of the most extraordinary skating and event venues in the world. Rates: Monday – Thursday: Adults: $12, Kids (11 & under): $6, Seniors: $5 Friday – Sunday & Holidays: Adults: $19, Children (11 & under): $6, Seniors: $9 Skate Rentals: $10 Lock Rentals: $5 + $6 refundable deposit Spectator Fee: $5
- Go city pass for NYC – the Go city pass allows you to sight see some of the most iconic places in NYC for one rate that covers the general admission for the following locations (you choose the package that includes 2 to 10 of the following sites):
INCLUDES ADMISSION TO 6 ATTRACTIONS
- Empire State Building
- American Museum of Natural History
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- Madison Square Garden tour
- Ferry Access to Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises OR hop-on hop-off bus tour
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Brooklyn bike tour
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Times Square
- New York Botanical Garden
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center Westchester
Please check back quite often as I will be adding to this list for romantic things for you and bae to do while in the Beautiful city of NYC. Also follow @TravelTherapy.PTO on Instagram for more travel inspiration.